Boom Gates for securing your carpark or site.
Boom Gates are an efficient and cost effective option for securing and protecting your site. Boom gates are also suited for areas where traffic needs to be controlled:
- Car Parks
- Restricted Roads
- Secure Areas
- Emergency Traffic Diversion (such as tunnels)
Possible Models & Options: With many makes and models available, BriTer Door Solutions have the expertise to assist you in identifying the right unit for your environment.
- 24v or 240v or 36v brushless motors
- Solid or articulation boom arms
- Arm length spanning up to 8m
- Electro-mechanical or hydraulic operation
- Fast opening speeds
- Adjustable Hold Open Times
- Anti crush features
- Flashing light kits (installed on both the unit and LED lights on the arm)
- Light duty or continuous heavy duty use
- Battery backup
- Replacement boom arms
Activation Options: The method of activation will depend on how you intend to use the Boom Gate, our experienced staff can assist you in implementing the correct mode of activation that will meet your needs. Some common options for consideration:
- Induction Ground Loop
- Remote Control
- Push button
- Microwave Motion Sensors
- Access control system
- Ticket machine
- Building Management Systems
If you require a Boom Gate for a small staff car park or a multi-story commercial car park, we at BriTer Door Solutions will take the time to discuss your requirement and work out the best Boom Gate solution for you. We have the experience and expertise to design, install, repair and service Boom Gates for your site.
Contact our BriTer Door Solutions sales team on 1300 883 914 so we can assist you with your Boom Gate enquiry.