Pneumatic Automatic Swing Door Operators
The AUTO EQUALIZER™ manufactured by LCN is a pneumatically powered MULTI-DOOR solution, using the power of pressurised air to automatically open the door. The LCN is a low energy, cost effective, Pneumatic Automatic Swing Door, it can be a surface mounted or concealed internal/external swing door operator, designed to automate centre pivoted, offset pivoted and hinged doors. Available in both push and pull models, The LCN allows safe and easy access for all users and is particularly effective for slow moving traffic including people with disabilities and parents with prams. Multiple Mounting Configurations
- Concealed overhead in the frame (2610 series).
- Above Door Surface Mounted on the pull side of the door (4810 series).
- Above Door Surface Mounted on the push side of the door (4820 series).
- Door mount, parallel arm to the push side of the door (4840 series).
Features & Benefits
- Pneumatically (Air) Powered
- Ultra quiet operation
- Efficient and reliable
- Supports narrow openings (capable of 610mm door width)
- Single or double door configuration
- Adjustable open & close speeds and force
- Cost effective & scalable
Contact BriTer Door Solutions to speak with our expert team regarding an LCN Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Swing Door solution for your site.