Preventative Maintenance allows you to schedule your servicing and see benefits of increased reliability whilst reducing running costs. Whether you manage a single door or a large portfolio over multiple sites, BriTer Door Solutions offers cost-effective preventative maintenance servicing to your Automatic Door to assist your business in extending the life span of your asset.
Our experienced team of specialists know many of the parts that require fine tuning like tensioning, lubrication or alignment. We can also identify worn parts or parts that have already failed which should be replaced before your door, gate or shutter breaks down.
How does our Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Program work?
- We track the month your service is due through our internal IT systems as defined in the schedule.
- The BriTer service department will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time to attend your site.
- An experienced technician will perform a preventative maintenance service your door
- Upon completion we provide a safety and maintenance report that details all works performed.
- If your door is damaged or requires and additional works, our office team will provide a quotation to repair the problem before costly breakdowns or personnel injury occurs.